Love This Part


These days, I mostly wear plain dress. 
black plain  dress was actually for export sales. 
The size is verylarge, but not too visible greatness right?











The Shawl is Gliter shawl. The material is stiff and a bit rough but I like the gliter. impressive luxury. 
Blouse Baloon, Fabric : Cotton




Blouse Baloon, Fabric : Shifon








I really like this picture. I look sweet and pretty ... hahahaha



Shawl by 2Pieds
Cardi by Boti Boutique
Broonch by 2Pieds
Blouse Baloon by Syaika Boutique
Shoes by Fladeo, The Sandal's





No comments:

Post a Comment


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Total Pageviews

here i'm

My Photo
is chemical engineer, i like color, flower. being, actually hijab is my priority for fashion. i think, Wear what you are comfortable with and what you like, not what others like. I think, your confidence and the way you carry yourself speaks volumes meaningful than what you are wearing...

Popular Posts

Owner Of

Member Of


Followers

Copyright © Narlya Fashion | template By ow_