Ujung Genteng

Here we go on vacation. my friends, and i go on vacation in Ujung Genteng. This place are the most beautiful beach I have ever visited. not in vain we traveled 6-7 hours and we were presented with beautiful view.


                                    
when we rested. Tea gardens


this is a turtle egg hatching


when we were go to the beach






after changing costumes


baby turtles is ready to be released into the sea


hope we meet again on the same beach in different years




beautiful sunset


can you see the beautiful beach?.. he is @sendal_dhika



the last day in Ujung Genteng. I can't wait to visit again.
(Chairu-Narlya-Sendal-Tanto-Zhava-Fhani-Muugi-Bengbeng)



No comments:

Post a Comment


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Total Pageviews

here i'm

My Photo
is chemical engineer, i like color, flower. being, actually hijab is my priority for fashion. i think, Wear what you are comfortable with and what you like, not what others like. I think, your confidence and the way you carry yourself speaks volumes meaningful than what you are wearing...

Popular Posts

Owner Of

Member Of


Followers

Copyright © Narlya Fashion | template By ow_